DeMillus has a Privacy and Safety Policy which protects
their customers' and employee´s informations. DeMillus
only sends messages for e-mail addresses which were registered
by the customers through a cadastral card record or through
the web site.
- DeMillus doesn't send e-mail messages containing executable
- DeMillus doesn't ask for any kind of confidential information
to be sent by e-mail. In case of messages inviting the representative
to reactivate his/her register, we ask for the e-mail address
because it is important for the pursuit of the process. In
case of email confirmation we request the customer's first
- DeMillus also sends messages confirming the purchase orders,
communications and invitations.
- In case of doubts please get in touch with email@example.com
- All of the customer's information we get are used internally
by DeMillus to develop the commercial relationship.
- DeMillus doesn't supply their customers' data to other companies
that don't belong to the Group.
- Your personal information will only be able to be accessed
through a personal password, that it will be the one chosen
by yourself at the moment of your register. We recommend that
you do not inform your personal password to nobody."